Friday, March 26, 2010

By the Shores of the Arabian Sea


Juhu Beach - a beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea in Mumbai for the uninitiated. It is a very special place to visit. On any given day, at any given time as a resident of the city, an outsider, a photographer or just a plain observer it never fails to exhilarate your senses. To me this beach is an ever unfolding story, in fact a multitude of stories. Too much verbiage to describe it however cannot compensate for the experience of being there! Hence I’ll let the photos talk.


These are some of the images I captured on a nice warm Sunday. Make up your own story.












4 comments:

  1. I dont have a story - but I have a 'moral of the story' - always remove the ganjee before swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are like a good music album that grows on you the more you listen to it. good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the sepia tone ties these together...wonderful compositions I must say.

    ReplyDelete