Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Breukelen Bridge




I have walked the streets by the Brooklyn Bridge many a times. There has never been a time if I am carrying a camera I have not taken a shot of this monument. But most of the times I have failed to transcend that feeling of awe and excitement in my pictures. The picture does not speak my emotions. It’s a total failure.

Most of my Brooklyn Bridge pictures were probably taken because I had a digital camera, or just because it was ‘BROOKLYN BRIDGE’. So after going through my whole collection of these unemotional drab pictures I realized what was missing in it. All my shots were untimely.

I realized the only time I actually experienced the grandeur of this monument was when I caught the first glimpse of the bridge. These are some of those images.


3 comments: